Take a fresh look at your lifestyle.

Luke Bell Autopsy Reveals Country Singer Died Of Accidental Fentanyl Overdose: Report

0
Local officers have made up our minds that nation tune singer Luke Bell died of an unintended fentanyl overdose, in step with a information record.

Bell, 32, was once discovered useless in Tucson, Arizona, on Aug. 29 close to the place he was once closing observed earlier than being reported lacking on Aug. 20, the Tucson Police Department stated on the time.

An post-mortem record launched Monday by means of the Pima County Medical Examiner’s Office and got by means of native ABC associate KGUN 9 stated “fentanyl intoxication” was once the reason for loss of life, “in attention of the identified cases surrounding this loss of life, the to be had scientific historical past, and the exam of the stays.”

Hits: 0

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.